Dogs may look cute but do you have what it takes to raise them?
Dogs are men's best friends. They are cute, lovely, loyal and most importantly a good companion!
But before you get yourself a dog, do consider, dogs are not only cute and lovely, they are not easy to raise. You need to make sure you can take care of your dog for the next 12 years or more :)
What problems you may encounter when a new dog is added to your family:
1) Housebreaking! (The most troublesome part especially for new owners.)
2) Excessive barking/whining through day and night (Barks whenever someone passes your door, whine in the middle of the night seeking for attention)
3) Play Bites!! (Love to bite/chew everything! Even hands and feets)
4) Not listening to commands (Do not react to their names, do not know "sit", "no")
5) Money (For their vaccines, prevention, food, health, toys and medication)
6) Time (They need your attention! Yes your time, everyday! Walks, play, more than an hour daily.)
7) It will be very hard to accept when they reach old age, or pass away due to sickness.
Treat the above criteria as a checklist, do you have what it takes? If so then what you will get in return will be:
A best friend
Simple as that, for all the work you have done in return they will be your best friend, and we think that this is priceless!
It takes a lot of your time and patience to train a dog well. As we always say to everyone, just a year of hard work and you will in return get to enjoy 10 years of happiness with your dog.